Sunday 20 November 2011

November 20th

I love my two brethrens and the way they vibe to the pulse of their souls,
Pulsating them into purifying characters that we’ve been told could only exist within bible stories and fairy tales.
I love the way their vibe permeates the air,
And sprinkles droplets of positivity onto vessels standing nearby.
I love the way they hate each other out of love.
And I love the way their heartbeats sound louder than the war drums circulating the area.
I love the way their lips are never silent with truth.
And that their honesty isn’t always pretty.
I love how they allow their music to heal them.
And I love how they allow their music to heal others.
And I love how they provide us with buoyancy while we’re standing in an empty church yard with biases so thick and heavy you can smell it in the air and it weighs down your shoulders
I love the way they love the way they are
Untouched, simple and sacred… at least to a girl who sees them through lenses that have been wiped clean with realities
I love the way they love the way they are
I love my two brethrens

Copyright ©2011
 
--Love and Freedom
--Kerry-Ann Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment