Sunday 6 May 2012

Old Diary Entry


Dated: August 2, 2010
Judgment. Who gives us the power to judge others? I have only learned so much, as of today it think that no amount of worldly authority gives you the ability and the privilege and the right to judge your equals, not the position of being a coach, teacher, prime minister or president. The most amount of authority in the world does not grant one this privilege to judge their equals. Equals cannot judge equals. Granted that we accept people superficially because they are what is expected and accepted doesn’t provide the ample amount of knowledge to judge a person. We long for something better, but aren’t properly guided and are to immature and insecure to perform honorable actions in the favor of change. I believe that love faith and hope are all we need for change. I’m a believer. I might be incorrect in the continually modifying eyes of humanity but I’m a believer. I believe that the greatest of these three is love, pure and true, I believe. Mother Theresa says if we judge people then we would never have time to love them. What gives us the power to judge? I think though we are different, we are all the same. We all submit our will to others, the religion of standard-ism, so who tells us that we get to judge. If we want change in others, we ought to look to ourselves first. We ought to realize the imperfections that we contain and proceed to fix ourselves perfectly in God’s eyes. Neglect the definition that has been introduced to us as perfection. So far I learned that this world is deception. This is what you created, this is what I created. You stopped living, I stopped loving. We neglect truth built a fantasy that appears to be the most pleasurable experience in the world, so caught up now its hard, difficult and unbearable to let go, this is not simple. Neglecting the consequences we stopped living, pleasure is the new god. We changed  truth, adapted incorrect, inappropriate egotistical desires that have become our puppet masters, pulling our strings, we consciously allow these immoral desires/ gods to make decisions that end in anguish. These are the reasons why we stopped living; these are the things we are now dying to. Though we are different most of us are similar, afraid and reluctant. We are the same. So I judge you superficially because you are not like me. I judge you because when I look at you, I see past your eyes I’m staring at your soul I see a threatening reflection of my dying being. So who tells us that we get to judge?

It seems that i knew much more when i was younger, much more. If only things were as clear to me now  


Love, Light and Freedom
Kerry-Ann Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment