Tuesday 27 November 2012

Rambling...1



I had this headache today for a good 8 hours. I have no legit explanations for the cause of this headache but it helped me to sought ought a lot.

Maybe this headache was as a result of the excess of noise that I have been dancing to for quite some time. It’s amazing how we’re always unaware of the dizziness in the moment; never really know when we’ve taken it a bit too far. It’s unnerving that we’re so often out of our element that we never really know when we’re addicted to malice.

I have been wearing my aversions like a good suit on a bad day for weeks now. Painted it in pretty colours and called it me. It really is unsettling that we could be so ugly internally and not be aware of it or not care to fix it.

Justifying your aversions doesn’t make you righteous, you’re still a hater.

It’s important to nurture whatever it is that grants you peace in your day!

You’re lovely my dear!

You’re lovely!

~Kerry-Ann 

No comments:

Post a Comment