Tuesday 23 August 2011

The Absence of Clarity-- [2]


I cannot seem to operate
And you, my Love are gone
....
I cannot seem to operate and all I can hear..
Are the lyrics to songs and sounds in my head
Seeking to define me
Seeking to execute itself over and over again through me
Falling apart,
Losing wars
The new addiction muddles me
Now, just as insipid as everybody else
It aches my insides
Falling apart piece by piece
Peaces at a tine
Now, just as insipid
Petrifaction irrelevant
Insipid is ACCEPTABLE
Maybe too tangible for one that doesn’t belong here
But acceptable
One does not belong here
So she’s hoping to not be long here
For the pounding of the thoughts, emotions and confusion on her lone female frame
Is teary unbearable
It's very unbearable
Usurping pieces of myself
In order to find a vestige of myself in these equations
In these situations
The singularity in the popularity
Offers NO comfort
Neither does the shortened limit of proportionality
So her I am then,
Trying to find clarity…and more

copyright ©2011

--[Introspection]
--Love & Freedom
----Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment