Saturday 28 April 2012

New Light


I’ve been vacillating a lot in trying to determine the purpose of this blog. A divine heart told me today though that my blog helps to get him through his tough days. Those kind words were like a blanket of warmth providing a proximity to peace that has been absent in my life for quite some time and it also clarified so much more. Truth is I’m not the type to go venting on a blog about my problems, not that I’m implying that there’s anything wrong with the people that do, it’s just that that trait wasn’t etched onto my character at any point in my walk and I’m awake enough to notice. Hence this blog will be used for inspirational purposes only in an attempt to get you to experience the free that floats in the air around you, daily.

Love, Light and Freedom
~Kerry-Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment